Temperature checks upon entry. Masks are required upon entering the main gate and event. Please be courteous to the patrons around you and maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet throughout the event and concert. Most Importantly……HAVE FUN!
Vendors looking to be apart of the event this year needs to submit an application for approval. We have limited space so it’s first come first serve. Pricing is FREE, but each person in your group must purchase a ticket into Volkstock along with camping passes.
Rules & Safety
- Pleasant Harbor at Lake Pleasant is located at 8708 W Harbor Blvd, Peoria, Arizona, and is in the festival grounds.
- You may arrive and set up camp beginning Friday at 12:00pm, 24 hours a day.
- A campground host is on duty 24/7 to help you find an available campsite and to answer any camping questions.
- Pleasant Harbor is available for camping prior to the festival, but you will need to pay the park fee in addition to your festival camping pass fee. Visit https://pleasantharbor.com/rv-resort/ for more information.
- You must have both a camping pass and festival pass to enter the campground during the festival.
- Camping Passes do not include admission into the festival.
- Camping passes are sold per PERSON, not per site. RV camping may have more than one vehicle.
- There are no reservations for physical camping spots – camping is on a first come, first served basis. The campground is not split up into campsites.
- Restroom and shower facilities are available. There is a deposit required to access shower, pool, and jacuzzi area which is $10 and available at the office upon arrival.
- Bagged ice is available for sale at the RV Park store.
- Children aged 12 and under are free in the campground and festival. Children must wear a festival wristband (available at the box office). Write your cell phone number somewhere on your child’s pass; in the event you become separted from your child, security can call you. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Camping quiet hours are 10pm to 7am. Please, at all times, be respectful of your neighbors.
- Fire must be in a self-contained metal fire pit which has a screen cover, and is elevated off the ground.
- Pets are permitted at Volkstock and camping area.
- Single day camping passes are not available. You may camp for one night, however the cost to camp is still the price of two days.
- All ticket sales are final.
Food & Beverages
We will have a good variety of Food and Drink Vendors this year. Food vendors need to contact us at email@example.com for pricing and applications.
Only cars allowed in the fencing of Volkstock are Show Cars and camping trailers. We will have a designated parking lot for this event. There is a gate fee of $6 per vehicle for this event paid to Pleasant Harbor. This fee is not included in your Volkstock ticket.
Camping is not being sold by Volkstock but yes camping is available!
Pricing this year is very simple, but a little different from last year.
- $20 per person gets you access to the Volkstock event Saturday November 14th 2020.
- Show Cars pay nothing extra but your Volkstock tickets..
Purchase tickets at the gates.
There is always a good turn out with Swap. There is no additional purchase needed to setup your 10×10 spot and sell your products. Only Volkswagen and vintage items are allowed in the gates at Volkstock, If you have anything else you want to sell must be approved. Request this at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Tickets at the show